Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Senior Thesis Product Proposal

This is my proposal for my Thesis Project:

Essential Question:

Can a musical piece and/or style be recreated yet still reflect the originality of the artist?

Medium:
Audio
Software I will Use:
FL Studios, Garageband, and Mixcraft
Final Product:
1-2 original songs created with inspiration from top producers in the Hip Hop/Rap genre.

My Creative Process:

1. Choose 1-3 songs and listen to them to gain ideas.

2. Identify the common style based on the producer(s).

3. Create an outline of the style using similar instruments in FL Studios.

4.Personalize the song with my own style and method of creating an instrumental, making it more original.

5.Mix down in FL Studios.

6.Partially Master in Mixcraft.

7.Equalize and Master in Garageband.

8. Post to Blog (in video form).

*Do Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment